Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Terrific Tuesdays


I have decided that I will post about my workout for the day and the food that I had for lunch or dinner. As long as the food looks appetizing and I remember to take apic before I devour it, I will post it. :) Who needs to see pics of unappetizing diet food? LOL

Tuesday started well with aerobics class and extra lower body workout. Boy, are my glutes talking to me or what! hehe I feel so damn good about my workout today. :)

Lunch was super delicious........salmon marinated in lime juice and seasoned with a mix of cajun and jerk seasoning. Super delicious and super easy. Takes about 20 minutes tops. With it some roasted veggies ( just toss them in the oven with the salmon), some potato bhaji and a glass of V-8. Yummmy.

1 comment:

  1. you are making me VERY hungry! Sounds like we eat very similarly. I eat a lot of tilapia & broccoli in the evenings. My new kick is turkey burgers, grilled. I chop up 1/5 of a yellow onion, add two cloves of garlic and grill them. Top with pico de gallo and you are DROOLING. So good. Granted, I don't eat them with a bun, but I love them. Gotta go get some lime now that you've mentioned it ;)

    ReplyDelete