Wednesday, June 24, 2009

If there really are vampires................


I am sure I will be the first one they suck blood out of!

I swear, no kidding, but I am damn attractive to "biters" and "suckers". My blood calls them.

I don't know why yet.

(Ahem, Mr. Toothy, there is something stuck between your teeth!)

Wherever I go, whatever I do, if there are bugs or skeeters around they will come to me to feed.

I walk around outside, I get bitten, I am sitting on my patio, I get bitten. I am minding my own business, I get bitten. I am NOT minding my own business, I Still get bitten. Whats up with that eh?
Couple of weeks ago
A and I were at the club with our friends, looking over a lovely blue swimming pool...the air full of lovely pool-y chlorine-y smell ( how refreshing). There we were, having fun, drinking our beer ( tall mocha for me), eating curly fries, people gently swatting away flies and bees and me keeping a keen eye out for those hovering around me and WHAM one of the nasty critter bites me! Of all the people around, it finds me, not anyone else. I have a welt for two whole days. Fun scratching!

So that's the story of my life people. When I go for a walk, often I walk with flies. I have a black halo around me. So sometimes I break into sprint to outrun the flies. Then I have peace of mind till another swarm forms around me and its sprint time again!

I have clue, and I hate to whine.....BUT WHY ME?

I did so me quick research online and came up with all mumbo jumbo answers about body chemistry. Nothing concrete, nothing scientific. But atleast I found out that there are some people out there like me who get bit by anything when everyone else around them does not even notice that there are bugs around. I do not feel so alone anymore.

Now on the other hand if
Edward wants to bite me..... here Edward....right here......see my pulse... see how the skin is soft....easy for you to dig in.......go on right ahead........

Fitnatic

P.S: I also have a story about birds, but that's for another day.

1 comment: