Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cross-training shoes! A search...

I had been pretty inconsistent with my workouts. Some days I just did not manage to get enough exercise in. Some days I got in a very good workout.

But, I HAVE been working out pretty diligently latley and can already feel it in my muscles. :)

As I have mentioned before, I love doing Barry's bootcamp. I love the convenience factor above anything else. I do not have to drive 15 miles to get to Bally's. Just pop in a DVD and I get in a good workout.

My one complaint right now is that I do not have good cross training shoes. Right now I wear running shoes for my workouts, and let me tell you, they are NOT working for me. In fact, they suck big time. I am a over pronator and bought shoes that correct that. But boy was I worng! These shoes are so corrective that they make me underpronator! SHEESH

So I am looking for shoes that give good support for my pronation problem and are designed for aerobics/crosstraining type of workout!

Searching.....Seraching.......

No comments:

Post a Comment